Pages of Me

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Before I break out into all of these crazy dates, I'm guessing you might need a little background info...
I'm divorced (twice) and am now a whopping 44. I had a realization not long ago. I was chatting with a friend about our dating woes and all of a sudden, I thought (and said) SHIT! I've been divorced for almost 8 years!! I separated in October of 2004, divorce was final in December 2005....
and I'm still single. The ex has remarried - to the younger but not prettier blonde that he decided was his real soul mate not long after our 10th year of marriage. Great...
Am I as bad as he said? Is this why I'm still single?
I mean really...I'm not a fashion model or anything, but I'm not butt ugly. I'm not a stick, but I'm not a heifer either, I'm educated, have a sense of humor, can carry on a conversation, can spell, and I love sex. I mean what else does a man want??
Maybe I am just being too picky. 
As I contemplated all of this, I decided to give those I would normally disregard a shot - in the essence of being fair and just in case (off hand chance now) that I was being too picky...

No comments:

Post a Comment