Pages of Me

Monday, April 5, 2010

Good morning everyone! I am having one of those mornings in which I am torn between needing to feed my OCD and finish ALL of my spring cleaning in one day vs. just chilling out, playing on line, listening to music, and watching old tv shows! I am not quite sure how to get the word out about this blog, or that I really would like to hear from regular people. What do you need? Can I do some research for you? Do you have a problem that you are not quite sure how to solve, where to go for help, etc.? I know that I have an odd set of skills that allows me to lead you in the best direction. I am not a psychic, and I don't claim to be able to bring perfection to your life, but sometimes it is easier to ask a stranger for information and help than those we are closest to. Take a chance - you never know what may come of it. And by the way....there are no strings here. I want to live MY best life and I feel that this helps me on my path. Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment