Pages of Me

Friday, April 2, 2010

Welcome!

Well, I've done it now! I have never blogged before, not even in answer to another blogger, but I have decided to put this stuff out into the world. I have yet to see where it will head, but I have a goal of helping people, and I believe that we can help each other. I believe that the "little" people of this country can band together for our common good, and that there are those of us with certain skills that can help. Sometimes people don't even know what it is they need help with, or how to put it into words. I want to assist others in the identification of problems, help them to set goals, solve the problems identified, and hopefully make the world a better place - one person at a time. The reality is that we need each other....some hold onto information like it only belongs to them and they don't want to release it to others and therby give up thier perception of having some kind of power. Others share knowledge for the common good. I beleive that there is both good and evil in the world, but that human beings are essentially good. I believe that people will help if asked, and that nothing but good can come of it....Join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment