Pages of Me

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Next...

As the days roll by I am continually trying to figure out ways to make my life better - I am making a commitment to be more regular with my exercise. This is a big one for me as I have never been a "regular" exerciser. I tend to go in fits and starts, then fading off until another moment hits me. :/ I have been growing my yoga practice, slowly building into a regular program, but to me yoga isn't exercise. It's the road to peace, and the meditation portion of the practice is, I have found, essential to my well being at this point in my life. Having said all of this, I am going to start walking again...at least 30 minutes per day. Police me - ask me if I am following through! I realize that with the arrival of spring, we all are suddenly embued with this wonderful feeling of rebirth. What small change can you make to begin your transformation? I am committing to this blog - in the hope that someone will eventually follow it - lol, and I am also hoping that someone will share with me their goal for this time and place. When you set your goal remember that we have to take care of ourselves before we take care of others, we need to establish peace in our lives, and all goals are meant for change. Don't worry about failure - every small step counts, even if it's just to rinse your coffe mug in the morning for one less dish to wash in the evening!
Namaste
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment